CCH_6846

Life Change program resident Danyelle Daniels prepares plates during the open house for the new kitchen at the Eugene Mission on Saturday, January 21st. The previous kitchen burned in an accidental fire on June 16th, 2016. (Colin Houck/For The Register-Guard)

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s